Monday, March 28, 2011

My Happy Place


You know how you are supposed to have a "happy place" -- a place where you can mentally transport yourself when a nurse is about to draw blood or a someone launches into a painfully boring story?

This beach on Sanibel Island is my happy place. It is spectacularly beautiful and serene.

I have been happily sitting on this sand and splashing in the surf here for over 10 years now.

First, just David and I would visit this beach -- along with his family.

Over the years, we've added three more beach-goers -- making my happy place even . . . happier.

3 comments:

Kate at Big City Belly said...

Indeed that is a happy place! Enjoy it with your family.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet picture! Absolutely love them! And, yes, they do make that happy place even happier. Glad you had a great trip!

mayur said...

awww its such a sweet photo....
Solar PV Panels