Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i got an iphone

There she is. Isn't she a beauty? I got it for Christmas (thank you, thank you Bethany). It is a great gift because, although I have coveted it for awhile, I would never have bought it for myself because I really don't need it (and isn't that the benchmark for all great gifts, really?).

I don't really know how to use it -- although Eleanor showed me how to take pictures (she apparently learned her iphone skills from her babysitter).

I hope that I will use my calendar, email on the go, expand my itune collection, check the weather in various locales, and keep current on the stock market.

More likely, I will use it to take blurry photographs of my children and makes an occasional phone call.

So much fun to be had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have been secretly longing for one for a while. I'm hoping I can make a case for getting one if I go back to school for my PhD.