Thursday, July 31, 2008

Me on NBC

So in a pretty unexpected turn of events, I have somehow signed on to be on the NBC Chicago Sunday Morning News Show during the 9:00 hour this coming Sunday. Gulp.

What could I possibly be doing on the local news, you ask? Good question. I am going on to promote Being Savvy: Chicago by talking about "Dinner Table Destinations: China and the Olympics." The segment is about using the Summer Olympic games in Beijing as an opportunity to talk to your little ones about Chinese culture and customs as well as the tradition of the Olympic games. I am going to be talking about kid-friendly recipes, activities and crafts.

I am sure that, regardless of how the experience goes, I will have lots to tell you on Monday.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Meghan Murray said...

What kind of tasty treat will you be making??

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Oh I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Congrats on your t.v. debut! Excited to hear all about it...

Anonymous said...

That's big!!! Can't wait for the details!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!! I can't believe I missed ya- I've been so out of touch. Congrats!