Friday, May 23, 2008

Grow Garden, Grow!

My two little diggers (and avid worm collectors) and I have been busy getting our first official vegetable garden going. I think that we are finished planting because we are out of space. I would take a picture, but there isn't so much to see yet. Here is what we have going:

Mesculan Mix lettuce
Basil
Thyme
Rosemary
Sage
Cilantro
Italian Parsley
Arugula
Swiss Chard
Tomatoes (grape and big boy)
Green and Red Peppers
Habanero Peppers
Carrots (just starting to pop up from seed -- but looking promising)
Zucchini (still waiting for these to show some sign of . . . something)

Surely some of that will work out, don't you think? Happy weekend all.

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

oh we have similar gardens! It's going to be so fun watching them grow!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am SO jealous of what's in your garden!

Steph